caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

My Adobe stock photos remain with a water even though I have

Customer Question

My Adobe stock photos remain with a water mark even though I have Licensed them and moved them to Dreamweaver CC 2015. I am at a loss to why but I must admit I am rather new to this.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Log into Adobe Stock and you will see at the top right your images . Click on the 'Images' button. This will take you to the license history. Click on the image thumbnail to go to the image details page. There you will see a download link. You must use the download link or add it to your project from a Libraries Supported App like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc to use the image without a watermark.After logging in at http://stock.adobe.com, the License History is found in the dropdown menu directly under the login name Let me know if Ihave to log on to your machine to help you. Waiting your feedback or a rating