Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When doing a search under "obelisk" a new work should be…

Customer Question
when doing a search under...
when doing a search under "obelisk" a new work should be added which is contained in DOI 10.4172/2168-9873.1000174
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask on which system or website you are having this problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

I'm not really having a problem with the web, I'm just wondering how to get google search to recognize the new work titled "Mechanical Technique for raising an obelisk" with the digital object identifier 10.4172/2168-9873.1000174 when you search "obelisk"
The SEND does not seem to work on your script! My question may not be in your field of expertise. The question
is, How do you add relevant data to the google database? In the case of interest, when doing a search under "obelisk",
a new report should show up i.e. "mechanical Technique for raising an obelisk" DOI 10.4172/2168-9873.1000174
Can you add this item?James