Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Photoshop cc - trying to justify all text in a paragraph but…

Customer Question
Photoshop cc - trying to...
Photoshop cc - trying to justify all text in a paragraph but want the last line justified left.
Used the paragraph option and chose justify all. Then chose the paragraph option Justify last line left. The last line was justified left but the rest of the paragraph was was now unjustified
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/6/2016
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi there,

Select the paragraphs you want to be affected, then select the option "Justify Last Left"

This should justify all lines except the last, which will be left aligned.

That option is not working - its not grayed out just nothing happens.

Ok, then you may be using line text instead of paragraph text.

You will need to have created paragraph text first. Make sure you are using a textbox for the text.

To do this, select the Type Tool, but instead of just clicking and starting your typing in your document, Click and DRAG out a paragraph text box, just like you'd drag out a rectangular marquee. Then try to justify that text. Let me know if it works?

First I just typed in some text (no paragraph box). Then I selected (under TYPE) Convert Text To Paragraph.
In the Paragraph options I chose Justtify All. That works but the last line does not justify left. So I then chose Justify last line
left. After doing that the entire text became all justified left.

Can you test it on a new paragraph box on a new project?

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?