Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have just one question. I had a perfectly good and

Customer Question
I have just one question...
I have just one question. I had a perfectly good and goorunning Office.com program. However, when I upgraded to Google chrome because J kept getting bugged about it, I lost that program completely and now I am unable to find it again even when searching on-line so I can have it in my files again. How exactly do I get it back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/6/2016
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Did you loose Microsoft office program or you lost www.office.com website from your web browser let me know the problem a bit more in detail.