Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My granddaughter (aged 9) changed her login password on her…

Customer Question
Hi My granddaughter (aged 9)...
Hi My granddaughter (aged 9) changed her login password ***** her "compatible- i.e. switchable) and foolishly forgot to tell her mother and of course forgot the login. she has asked me if I can help but I am at a loss to know what to do. can you please help me so that she can use it again, especially for school.
Many thanks
Stan Agombar.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/4/2016
Software technician: GeekGal, Software Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask exactly what type of device your granddaughter has?