Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was downloading a program from I tuned it stopped

Customer Question
downloading for some reason I...
I was downloading a program from I tuned it stopped downloading for some reason I need a factory reset I am told
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/2/2016
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and theHome button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that does not work, please try the followings:

1. Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, you can download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.
  3. On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  5. Click OK or Restore / factory reset.

- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvk
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.