Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do you remove uhhecessary n360_backups

Customer Question
how do you remove uhhecessary n360_backups
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/2/2016
Software technician: Cris, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Step 1

Double-click the "Norton 360" icon in the system tray to open the Norton 360 window.

Step 2

Click "Tasks" and choose "Manage Backup Sets" from the Backup Tasks section of the tasks screen.

Step 3

Click the "Backup set name" drop-down menu and select the backup that you want to delete.

Step 4

Click the "Delete backup set" link in the "Things you can do" section, select "Delete backup set and files" and click "Yes" to delete the backup.

Step 5

If you have more than one backup to delete, select another backup set and repeat the procedure to delete it.

Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.