Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My canon imageformula p-215 scanner stopped working. (when I…

Customer Question
My canon imageformula p-215 scanner...
My canon imageformula p-215 scanner stopped working.
(when I plug in the USB it makes the same connection sound it always did but it doesn't initiate the scanner as it had prior and doesn't automatically start program)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/2/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess