Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Leonovo thinkpad with a new unused disk installed.

Customer Question
How do i install the...
I have a Leonovo thinkpad with a new unused disk installed. How do i install the system software on this disk and what do i need? I may take it to a pro, but would like to learn more on how to get this thing running. The bios programs tell me the computer is ready to have a system installed. ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/1/2016
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. You will need a Windows install disc for whatever version you are planning to use.

If you have the activation key for your previous version of Windows, go to this LINK. Follow the instructions and you will be able to download the version your key activates. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist