Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I tried to use my indesign and there was a pop up that asked

Customer Question
hey i tried to use...
hey i tried to use my indesign and there was a pop up that asked me to uninstall then reinstall so i did and now i lost all of my adobe cs6 software
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
2/28/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.First you can see if you can sign on to the adobe site http://www.adobe.com on top click login and see if you registered the software ??If you have the serial number you can download a trail from the adobe site and register it.. Wanting your feedback to fix your problem

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid a lot of money for my Adobe cs6 and I should be able to retrieve the software and not just download a trial

Thanks for you feedback I know but the trail is only to get the software back on your machine .. If you load the trail you go to registered and put in your serial number .. Please let me know if I can log on to you machine to show you or have you log on to the adobe site to see if you can download your software from the site after log on .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried to do download the trial and when I try to open the download, my computer tells me I'm unable to open it

Ok what version of windows do you run??

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a Mac iOS

Thanks can you please run the Adobe Cleaner tool on your machine http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html when complete reboot and

see if you can install CS6 applications

Please note I waiting for your feedback to move to the next step if you still have problems

Hello again

Please let me know if you need more help I waiting for your feedback to help you fix you problem or a rating

Regards

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer