Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My I pod is frozen how do fix it can not open page. Because…

Customer Question
My I pod is frozen...
My I pod is frozen how do fix it can not open page. Because of invalid address
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/28/2016
Software technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPad.

What do you mean by frozen, does nothing work on it?

Try this:

Press and hold the Power (at the top) and Home button (on the front) together for about 30 seconds.

During the time you press it you should notice the iPad turns off, turns back on, then turns off again.

Only once it's off the second time do you let go of the buttons.

Power it back on and see if it's still frozen.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Were you able to try that?