Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Please, I need help desperately. Yesterday MacAfee took

Customer Question
Please, I need help desperately...
Please, I need help desperately. Yesterday MacAfee took control of my computer for virus problem. Afterwards I was unable to get to my e-mail *******@*****.***. This mornng I got a page to sigh up with google. You would not accept my user name Vickie so after playing around with several names I put in Eisenvickie. Now that has become my e-mail which I DO NOT WANT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I did not think the user name would become my e-mail.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/26/2016
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

I believe you had created a new email account by entering that name Eisenvickie

Sir do you know the password ***** your original email account (***@******.*** )?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.