Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Control p goes to "send" instead of "print" after the "save"

Customer Question
Control p goes to...

Control p goes to "send" instead of "print"

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

After the "save" I can open the Save and print

Technician's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Software Technician now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Software technician: Shefin, Software Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Software Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

May I know the program (E.g. Microsoft Word) you are experiencing issues with?

Thank you.

S H E F I N