Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Bing has taken over my computer and i can not get rid of it.

Customer Question
i have google listed in...
bing has taken over my computer and i can not get rid of it. i have google listed in my preference. can someone connect to my computer and fix it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
2/25/2016
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please provide the following details so that i can help you better.

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.On which web browser does bing showing up,Is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please let us know if you need more help I can log on to your machine and help you.

Regards

Waiting your feedback

Hello again

Please let me know if you need more help I waiting for your feedback to help you fix you problem or a rating

Regards

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer