Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I installed ms 10 last night and now I cannot get my

Customer Question
Internet service. It is on...
I installed ms 10 last night and now I cannot get my Internet service. It is on wifi my iPad and phone get wifi
What do I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

If you plug the computer into your router/modem with a network cable are you able to get online?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

It is on wifi with a USB . I never had issues until I downloaded ms10

I am aware of that.

The router is in another room so I do not have that ability. It is on wifi

It is on wifi, but it is not working. I asked if you could plug it in because I was curious as to whether or not that worked. If it did work, I could then remote into the computer and fix the wireless problem

I cannot do that. Can I remove ms10 and how do I do this

Yes, you sure can remove it.

You can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the instructions that I typed for you below:
- Click the Start Menu and click "Settings"
- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
- Choose “Go back to Windows 7? or “Go back to Windows 8.1? option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
- After that is complete, the computer will reboot and Windows 10 will be gone.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Thanks I will do this and get black to you

Thank you. Please, do not forget to come back to this page, log into your account, click My Questions, open this page, and rate me after you do that. Following my instructions will reboot your computer. So, be sure that you have your username and password.

If you do not rate me, then that simply means that you paid the website for the service, but I will not be given any credit for my time.

I went back to os7 and I got my Internet back. I have a really hard time having to pay $60 for this issue
I will contest the charge as I do not feel this was my issue.
Thanks

I can send up the refund now. Your problem is fixed.

Thanks jason
Jason Jones, Computer Technician