Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I inadvertently deleted my account while trying to get to…

Customer Question
I inadvertently deleted my***@******.*** account...
I inadvertently deleted my***@******.*** account while trying to get to it, The password ***** use was blocked by the 'the user name and password *****"t match'. please help this old guy!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/23/2016
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

First , do not worry, you did not delete the account, you just have the wrong password ***** need to reset it

Use my link below to do this

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Once you have completed the process, then use this new password ***** sign into your account.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,