Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have a wordpress blog. I am attempting to put an IThemes

Customer Question

I have a wordpress blog. I am attempting to put an IThemes Lead Opt-In page on the site that is linked into Mailchimp and gives the client an immediate thank you with a PDF download. I am stuck at getting the form to go to the thank you/download page. I thought I could get IThemes to go straight to a thank you with the download using Asset Delivery, but I'm pretty much lost at this point. Can anyone help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
Sorry it got late and I went to bed before I got your response. I have done all the preliminary work of getting the Opt-In going, linked Mailchimp to IThemes and such. I am just stuck at getting the URL from Mailchimp for the thank you page (with the link for the PDF) to past into the form on IThemes. I included a file to show where it needs to go. And maybe I'm not doing it right. I'm a bit lost on what the procedure is after they sign in on the opt-in. I am also including a screen shot of the opt-in form.
Thanks,
Linda

What page is it currently going to after the opt in?

Normally what you would do is set the success page to a "page" in WordPress... By going g to pages and adding one. Once you do, you should have that page to choose from in the opt-in. If not, I can take a look for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael I can't remotely connect with you right now as I am heading out of the office. I may be able to connect again later today. But in the meantime, I will attempt to get on to the account and make the page you spoke of. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, I think I got the problem resolved. It turns out in MailChimp when you go set up a campaign and save the e-mail, you can the go view the email and at the top of that page you click share and the URL is revealed. I then took that and pasted it into my IThemes form in Wordpress. I will test it all one more time tomorrow. Thanks for trying. Linda