Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Adobe Premiere & Photoshop 14 now. I just had it put

Customer Question

I have Adobe Premiere & Photoshop 14 now. I just had it put in a few weeks ago. I bought it at Office Depot. It quit working yesterday. ( 2-20-16 ). I tried to download a video from Youtube by putting SS in front of youtube. Youtube said I needed to download a free program that will down load the Video for me. I tried, it gave me a Virus. I called Home Depot, they went through my Desk Top Computer and fixed the virus. My editor will not import any of my previous video's that I have worked on. A window comes up and says something happened, Microsoft will check on this and see if there is a solution and get back to me. Home Depot says I need to contact Adobe for a Sulution. My software license is :
*************************** Does this need to be reinstalled? Can you do it if ?
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you'd like, we can do a secure remote connection and I can first try a repair of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop, then if that doesn't solve the issue, I can uninstall and re-install the program for you. I have made a request via Additional Services. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here.