Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am looking to purchase Excel 2013 friend with whom we will…

Customer Question
I am looking to purchase...
I am looking to purchase Excel 2013 for a friend with whom we will be sharing the production of spreadsheets. I use Excel 2013 and love it. I do NOT want to abandon that and replace with Excel 2016. Just not an option. Someone told me to check out this website. Microsoft no longer sells Excel 2013 but there appear to be close o something available online. Are they the equivalent of Excel 2013 from the standpoint of co-authoring spreadsheets?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/20/2016
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Microsoft no longer sells it but you can still get it from here - Most large e-tailors have stocked them.