Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When working on autocad architecture, in the midlle of

Customer Question
inserting a xref the computer...
when working on autocad architecture, in the midlle of inserting a xref the computer crash
can you explain why is happening?FATAL ERROR: UNHANDLED ACCESS VIOLATION WRITING 0X751E0AB EXCEPTION AT D455960H
FATAL ERROR: UNHANDLED ACCESS VIOLATION WRITING 0X751E0AB EXCEPTION AT D455960H
FATAL ERROR: UNHANDLED ACCESS VIOLATION READING 0X45946301 EXCEPTION AT FF559660H
FATAL ERROR: UNHANDLED ACCESS VIOLATION READING 0X0017 EXCEPTION AT F03C211H
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/20/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello!
Thank you for your question. I am Caralene and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. What version of windows or Mac do you use??Also what version of AutoCAD do you run?? Please see if this works for you.

Go to Control Panel

• Select Programs then Add/remove programs
  • Double click the AutoCAD Architecture item to start the Setup dialog
  • Choose the "Rrepair/reinstallation" option
  • Choose the repair option and follow the wizard to complete the process

Let me know how if you need more assistance.

i alredy did that...it did not work!!!

Thanks for the feedback what version of windows do you run and also what version of AutoCAD plz

i have reinstal the operative system in 2 computers
in different operative systems
win xp, win 7, win 8

Thanks do you get the error on all the computers??

i have reinstall autocad in all versions of windows
the problem persist
what would you do, to fix it before i get you access to my computer, can you explain your strategy?

what version of AutoCAD Architecture do you use??

autocad architecture 2009
building the 3d model of a house
separating the floor plans, roof plan, and foundation and assembling the full 3d model to generate 3d sections, elevations and perspectives from this 3d model
all plans are x reference to the 3d model
when working in the foundation plan, i was reloading the xref of the 1stfloor to check the aligment of the foundation against the 1st floor plan, when the computer crash
alo
Caralene...are you there?

sorry I lost connection please do this steps for me...

Uninstall any antivirus or desktop locking programs if complete reboot and test AutoCAD Architecture

or I can log on and help you to update your Update your graphics driver and Uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework

Waiting your feedback

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer