Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified software technician who will answer your question

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

More related answers
All software technicians are VERIFIED
I recently got my laptop back after it was stolen. the user
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
I recently got my laptop back after it was stolen. the user name and password ***** been changed on it, and I don't know what password ***** were using. can you help? … read more
My dad has a Microsoft surface that was stolen and then
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
My dad has a Microsoft surface that was stolen and then returned to him. All the passwords have been changed. We emailed to get the password ***** Microsoft said we don't have enough information to do… read more
I am locked out of my desktop computer and need very badly
Orlando
Orlando, Business Administration
Hi, I am locked out of my desktop computer and need very badly to get in. Can you help please. Judy Poague … read more
Can not logon on to seeyourchart user name given PWB1946.
Richard, IT Manager
can not logon on to seeyourchart user name given PWB1946 … read more
I just tried to put my password in on my sign on screen on
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Hi I just tried to put my password ***** on my sign on screen on my laptop computer and it won't let me loggin. What can I do. It's a Windows 7 … read more
Administrator Password lockout. Dell Dimention E310 with
Richard, IT Manager
Old computer and replaced motherboard and trying to installed Windows XP with new hardrive. … read more
I don't have access to my security info. Cannot reset my
Richard, IT Manager
I don't have access to my security info. Cannot reset my password … read more
I forgot the administrator's password and username, and
SladeV
SladeV, Associate Degree
I forgot the administrator's password ***** username, and there are things that i would like to download onto the computer which require such information, what can I do?… read more
One of my client is using InDesing 2017. I have InDesingCC
Josh, It Support Specialist
one of my client is using InDesing 2017. I have InDesingCC 2015 now. How can I get InDesing 2017? … read more
Need to break/hack on a potential before I move in with my
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
need to break/hack on a potential before I move in with my cell. he plans to marry me on exams and I want to complete secure when responding to him. he has never cheated on me. But keeps his phones ve… read more
For some reason I can't open any of my InDesign CC5 files or
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
for some reason I can't open any of my InDesign CC5 files or the application. It says I need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime. When I go to get it - after download it will not allow me to enter… read more
How do I prove to PayPal that I was not the one who made the
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
How do I prove to PayPal that I was not the one who made the purchases. They say that I need to show that the purchases did not originate from my computer. (The assumption is that if the purchases wer… read more
Windows 10 START Menu quit working. Microsoft Tech changed
Richard, IT Manager
Windows 10 START Menu quit working. Microsoft Tech changed my administrator user to a new one. This eliminated the non working START menu but he did not transfer any data. I had installed (Hookedup) a… read more
I downloaded Windows10. I ca't get in because I do not know
Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen, Functional Systems Administrator
I downloaded Windows10. I ca't get in because I do not know my password & I did not make a disk. This was done on my desktop. I can't get beyond that screen. I am on my iPad trying to find an answer.… read more
How to fix live update engine module. Trying to make a movie
Richard, IT Manager
How to fix live update engine module. Trying to make a movie and can't complete the task because "live update engine module stopped working and was closed" keeps popping up.… read more
I am unable to install an update on my Adobe Flash player because
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
I am unable to install an update on my Adobe Flash player because I don't have a password, what do I do to establish a password?… read more
my computer will not boot up.. Start-up repair ran but could
Bryan, IT Consultant
my computer will not boot up.. Start-up repair ran but could not fimd the problem.. have a box that says StartRep.exe - Application Error. The instruction at 0744b29e7 referenced memory at 0x01d1cc55,… read more
Why do I get the message when registering: Registration failed:
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Why do I get the message when registering: Registration failed: An error was encountered while sending the registration email. A message has been sent to the administrator of this site. But when I che… read more