Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

TO GET IN TO POGO GAMES-I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER AND THEY WON'T…

Customer Question
I AM UNABLE TO GET...
I AM UNABLE TO GET IN TO POGO GAMES-I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR YEARS AND THEY WON'T ACCEPT MY PASSWORD
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/18/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Can I please ask you to click on this link and see if you can reset you password https://help.ea.com/za/article/i-forgot-my-pogo-or-club-pogo-screen-name-or-password/ Waiting your feedback to help you more

or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you??

Waiting your feedback...If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Please note I waiting your feedback to sort this problem out for you.

Hello I am certain I can help you if I log on to your machine to fix the problem for you .I waiting for your feedback