Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased Windows 10 on the Microsoft website. I have a…

Customer Question
I purchased Windows 10 on...
I purchased Windows 10 on the Microsoft website. I have a product # ***** a product key. I have tried to download it several times with no luck.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/17/2016
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Katie and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you possibly provide me the link you purchased Windows from?

Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Can please ask you to download this free download manager software to control the download when complete install it and see if you can download windows with this software

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback

Please not I waiting for you feedback to sort out your windows upgrade .

Hello I am certain I can help you if I log on to your machine to fix the problem for you .I waiting for your feedback