Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was on line but got cut off cancel my account now I am not…

Customer Question
I was on line...

I was on line but got cut off cancel my account now I am not happy

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Someone else signed me up I do not know cost or time length cut me off now and refund my money ourtime.com

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/17/2016
Software technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I understand you want to cancel your subscription to OURTIME.com?

Is that correct?

.

If so, my ability to help you is limited, and comes at a cost.

The result is not guaranteed, but your satisfaction is guaranteed.

So, if by working with me to help YOU cancel your OURTIME.com subscription is succeeded, and you are satisfied with my performance and help to resolve your issue, then you would want to pay me for my time and service and help.....YES?