Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want a 'business' blog built, in wordpress and so…

Customer Question
I want a 'business' blog...
I want a 'business' blog built for me, in wordpress and so I can personally make changes and cut 'paste to change its looks. When the "viewer" opens it, I would like it to "work" like I am opening a book. The theme of the Blog should lean towards Academia. If you need more info to give me a price estimate. I will be happy to do that. William Fearn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/17/2016
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Hi William, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

A few things of note, whether you pay someone else or you pay to build this business blog yourself. There are certain overhead fees you would have to pay yearly.

For instance, lets say you have a wordpress blog. It has to be hosted somewhere, such as on godaddy.

So you pay godaddy yearly for hosting your webpage. Now, lets say you want a business specific contact email, such as ***@******.*** Youd again need to pay go daddy for that.

Prices of course fluctuate and vary depending on what sales and offers are running. But generally for a webhost and email host you are looking at around 5$ a month currently.. As seen here https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/plesk-hosting

Any actual design fees would be separate and above the standard web hosting fees that youd pay to go daddy.

And it sounds like you want someone to design the page to meet your specifications. And also, use a theme thats easy enough for you to add or change going forward..

Does that about sum it up?

Software technician: Jody-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
Jody-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/software/9jxj6-want-business-blog-built-wordpress-so.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.