Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm having a prob with Facebook I can get so far down in my…

Customer Question
I'm having a prob with...
I'm having a prob with Facebook I can get so far down in my post and my birthday appears I can't get it out. In another place it ask me in front of God and everyone another stupid ? I cant get passed. Can you please get these off for me, I'm begging very bright people!? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/17/2016
Software technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello Sandra how are you this evening?

Good thanks, ***** ***** remember my password? Can't get my bd out of Facebook and relationship there now and life event and more of one picture of me than I like, one's OK but we're on overkill!

Hello, are you having trouble logging in to Facebook is this the main problem?

No if the pop up r gone I'm good thank you, ***** *****!
I choose to pay each time I need
you

OK. Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to assist.

Mr.Hanna: my problems are still there I get down so far and there's my birthday. Soooo many pictures (SAME ONE) of. Did you do anything or is this another scam, I asked you yesterday were you Google you never responded! 100% guaranteed huh. Please be kind enough to respond back to me with actual words and real action with corrections to the problems I pd you guys for

This is the screen I see us talking in. I don't see anything about Google in our discussion. I am not sure who else you were talking to. You should not be charged unless you accept the answer, which we have not completed yet, that is how there is a 100% guarantee. This is not a scam, I am a real person and will work with you on these issues, but am having trouble understanding you. You asked if I remember you password ***** we have never talked before aside from this session. You said if the pop up is gone you're good, which popup are you referring to?

Mr.Hanna: did you not get the other message I sent you last night?

Hello Sandra. I'm not sure what the disconnect is, I saw your message and respond back. Do you see the dialogue above? I had responded within 45 minutes of your question. I am not sure if you are talking to two different people, this is what I see --

Me

23 Feb 2016, 12:12 PM

Customer

24 Feb 2016, 7:31 PM

Me

24 Feb 2016, 8:16 PM

Customer

Yep NW we're on the same page. Please keep working on it. I sorry I did use the word password ***** I met prob, again I'm my problem is my birthday being in Google when you go so far there it and you can't pass over it. Then too many pictures of self the same picture leave one take the others out.
I don't mean pop up persay, my birthday very stable there, but when you get to it you can't scroll down any further. It's frustrating. Later you come to an area asking me to share some part/adventure in my life, then again you can't ignore it because you can't scroll down to pass it.Next prob my friend took a picture of me for Facebook. One pic goog I think 4 a little bit muçh! She doñt kñow how that hàppened!
I had no service yerday! But I just. Looked at be
Belkin they seem norma?

Would I be able to remotely connect to see the problem for myself?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist