Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a HRDP4D250 DVR i downloaded the software (not sure…

Customer Question
i have a HRDP4D250 DVR...
i have a HRDP4D250 DVR i downloaded the software (not sure if it is correct version or not) to view my cameras on computer from honeywell site but i am having trouble linking my cameras to it. any help is greatly appreciated
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/16/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What specific problems are you having?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

i am unable to link the software on my computer to my cameras
have security cameras in my business old computer crashed (that had software to view cameras on it), got new computer but old software will not work on this op system. called honeywell they told me what software i needed its called FVMS (FUSION VIDEO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE) so i downloaded it on comp but now i am having trouble getting it to reconize or connect with my cameras

I am not familiar with your system.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Can I remote on to this machine to help you. Waiting your feedback.

Please reply to me in this box for me to help you ..Waiting your feedback