Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

SEE ATTACHED. Can't upload jpegs in Wordpress.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/16/2016
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi there,

What error message are you getting?

Can you please attach a screenshot?

Pic attached. Thanks.
Pete, What's the word? I did send you the file;. Thanks.

Hi again!

Sorry for the delay, I didn't get a notification that you replied until now.

How big are these jpeg images? Not in terms of filesize, but their actual image resolution?

Large images require more memory to process. Are these images particularly large?

Is there anything else unusual about them? Are they black and white?

If they are very large images, try resizing them and then try uploading again....

No. Simple, regular pics. Should not be an issue at all. Nothing is uploading

Ok, let me see if another expert has any further ideas on this...

Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, can you change the extension of your image to .png and try again.

If the the problem still occurs try to Deactivate all plugins and upload again.

let me know the results please

Thank you

Note :only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.