Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

On Monday, I purchased the Adobe DC upgrade. I had the Adobe…

Customer Question
Hi, On Monday, I purchased the...
On Monday, I purchased the Adobe DC upgrade. I had the Adobe Acrobat X Pro. It doesn't work. The install seems to go OK but when I try to combine files it says that an explained error has occurred.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/13/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Marge, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Also, is the problem only happening when you merge or combines files?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess