Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I think the best way to describe my problem is that my

Customer Question
I think the best...

I think the best way to describe my problem is that my computer is on "speed" and I am not. If I want to start an email, 3 pop up together, if I want to delete an email, 3 get deleted, in Solitaire, 2,or 3 cards pass together. I have already paid money but I still have the exact same problem and I am not interested in spending any more money for the same problem. I asked the original person who helped me if he could try something else and he never responded.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?

Maybe he should be aware that I am not very computer savvy!!! I apologize in advance!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason