Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am working in Indesign. I have all of my pages on the

Customer Question
I am working in Indesign...
I am working in Indesign. I have all of my pages on the right side, but I cannot select them for some reason - can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/11/2016
Software technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Marry, I can give it a shot, let me know if you would like me to remote in and give you a call.

I have to know something more about you before I can let you in my computer - do you know why my selection tool isn't working?
I want to talk to someone on the phone first - can you call me? ************