Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Have windows 10 installed--had to have system restored. I…

Customer Question
Have windows 10 installed--had...

Have windows 10 installed--had to have system restored. I can't reinstall my word perfect--says I have incorrect serial number

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Am using original discs (Word Perfect Family Pack 2009)

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/11/2016
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please from where you are reading the serial numbers from?

Thank you

numbers are on the jacket of the disc
I have to leave my house now. I will return later this afternoon

ok, they never expire or change as its hard coded on the disk.

Make sure your not confusing 1 (one) with I, 3 with E or 5, H with 4 ect.

It will be a mis typed character that is causing this or this disk jacket did not come with this actual disk

Let me know please how you go

The numerals and letters are very clear. I am the only one who has ever used this. I even have a note on the jacket telling me not to use the dashes between letters.
I have already paid $38. Your initial ad said 100 per cent guaranteed. Now you want another $26!

Hi there,

Sorry but I have not requested any extra money at all. You may be referring to the optional phone call request which of course you can ignore

The numbers for the disk never change or expired, it is all hard coded.

Do you have the program installed on another disk?

I have only the original disc

Do you have the program installed on another computer please?

And can you attach a photo of the code here (not type it out but attach a photo of it)

FYI I clicked on disc to view files. I clicked "setup"--and miraculously the installation began. No need for further assistance.

ok, as the code is correct it will never change for you, as its hard coded on the disk.

Great it is now installed, If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you

Have installed myself by clicking on the "Setup" file in the main menu on dis.

ok, Then it did accept the code as the code is correct it will never change for you, as its hard coded on the disk.

Thank you