Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Says qualboard is locked

Customer Question
Says qualboard is locked
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/10/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I need more info to help you do you get a error messes to say your Safari address bar appears to be locked? I waiting your feedback to help you or I can log on to your machine?

Please log in

okay do you have team view on your machine ?? It free software https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/mac/ f done open the icon and send me the user ID and password ***** log on plz

Please note I waiting for the feedback to help you...

Hello hope you well please note I waiting for your feedback to help you..

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

I think I need to talk to someone. I'm having no luck with further correspondence. I only know it is locked and I have tried team view.

Hello thanks for you feedback do you have a problem with team view ?? if you click on this link https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/ go down to the TeamViewer QuickSupport and you will be online for me to log on all I need is a user ID and password.