Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I forgot my password and the nt password is not working.

Customer Question
I forgot my password *****...
I forgot my password ***** the hint password ***** ***** working. Right now I am using my guest account. How can I reset my password ***** get back into my account?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/5/2016
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Wendy. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

On Windows 7 the only way to get back in is to create a third-party password ***** disk. (free software)

You'll need a Windows computer connected to the internet and a flash drive or blank

CD or DVD disk to do this. Is that available?

Ok, I have a SanDisk flash drive and as far as internet do I disconnect it from my modem or linksys?

You'll need to download from here: http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/

the Hirens.BootCD.15.2.zip file down toward the bottom of the page first.

Hi Wendy. Were you able to get that downloaded? Let me know. I can connect to your computer and set this all up for you

if you'd like?