Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** harden. I was sent a deactivate code…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** harden. I was sent a deactivate code for skype and need help to perform this task

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I didn't want to sign up for skype, but I got a message that it has been activated and want to deactivated.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/5/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer? Is it Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Did you receive this notification in your email account? If yes, were you able to sign in the Skype even once?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess