Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Does one have to pay service?
, adobe x when trying to…

Customer Question
Does one have to...

Does one have to pay for your service?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Adobe x when trying to copy a page from one doc to another, if I attempt to delete a page in the destination I get: one or more pages are in use and could not be deleted

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/3/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

How may I help you today?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

hello

Hi

no I've deposited the funds and I just need my answer

No what? I asked what the problem is. What is your problem?

Sorry, I was responding to being asked if I wanted to call...adobe x - attempting to copy a page from one pdf to another and when he tries to delete a page in the destination file he gets: one or more pages are in use and could not be deleted

Which version of Adobe are you using?

X
standard
10.1.14

After you copy the page to the destination file, you should save it before you attempt to delete a page. Please, try that. Is there any change?

can't try that right now the person is away

Okay, that is the fix. Do you wish to contact me later to let me know if that resolved the problem or not?

Thank you for your time so far.

I will be standing by.