Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im having a major issue with our companies google analytics,

Customer Question
Hi im having a major...
Hi im having a major issue with our companies google analytics, my boss was registered and I tried to have access through my google account so I could see the data only now it has duplicated 5 out of our 6 site pages and there is different coded numbers
I apologise im not tech savvy only with a really irate boss I need to figure out how to fix it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/3/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Samantha, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check your GA dashboard and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Hi Jess
I cannot access google analytics so I don't know how we will fix it

Samantha,

Thank you for writing back with that information. I thought you mentioned you were able to access the GA account using your own Google/Gmail account.

Now, are you saying that only the boss has access to the GA account, and he is seeing these duplicate pages?

that's right I used to be able to access but today it has blocked me

Thank you for that information.

Unless you are able to access the GA account again, you will not be able to analyze the faults and apply the necessary fixes for the site.

I suggest that you first ask your boss to allow you to access the site, or ADD you as a user of the GA account.

ok thank you

You're welcome, Samantha. When you are able to access the company's GA account through your the approval of your boss, then please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess