Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been advised by Chase Bank to update my browser I…

Customer Question
I have been advised by...
I have been advised by Chase Bank to update my browser
I have mac osx lion 10.7.5 (11G63)
There are so many options and I don't know if my
computer can accept the extra software
what should I do and how do I do it?
computer illiterate Pam
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/2/2016
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

The easiest as this works on Chase is to try to install Google Chrome and use this instead of safari

Go to www.google.com/chrome

Download and install it, open it and try to access your Chase account with this.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.