Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't find my disc Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and

Customer Question
I can't find my disc...
I can't find my disc for the Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and therefore do not have the serial number. Can you please send me the download and also the serial number as I am registered. Thank you. Bonnie Lewis
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
2/1/2016
Software technician: Joe-S, Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist

Hi Bonnie, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Please note that I do not represent Adobe. JustAnswer is an independent company that provides answers and assistance to a wide variety of subjects.

.

Adobe Photoshop Elements is an older version, but you should still be able to retrieve your serial number if you obtained or registered your software with Adobe. You should be able to log onto your account at https://accounts.adobe.com

Once you log in, select the icon titled "Plans and Products" and see if your software license is there. If it is not, you may need to contact an Adobe representative at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-redemption-codes_stillNeedHelp#

--Joe