Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm running Vista and after the welcome screen I get a pop…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm running Vista and...
Hello, I'm running Vista and after the welcome screen I get a pop up, norton360 has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
It will load in safe mode and nothing else.
Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/31/2016
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir do you have any other security programs installed in the PC?

Did you purchase this Norton 360 online if so do you have the download details of it?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.