Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can you suggest a way that I can find a file through

Customer Question
searching for text inside the...
Can you suggest a way that I can find a file through searching for text inside the file?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/30/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may use the following application do search for text in a file: https://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/download

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Thank you very much. will try it and let you know

Thank you for the update. I look forward to your rating of my help on this page. I am only given credit for my work, if you rate me, which will not cost anything extra. If you don't rate my help, I personally, am not given any credit.

Thank you,

Jason

Hello again,

May I ask how that is going or if you need any further assistance? I will be standing by.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

- Jason