Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have acrobat (Cloud) v. 2015.010.20056, Running on an iMac…

Customer Question
I have acrobat (Cloud) v...
I have acrobat (Cloud) v. 2***-***-****6, Running on an iMac OS X El Capitan (v. 10.11.2).
I understand how to open 2 (or more) Acrobat documents and switch back and forth between them using Tabs. What I need to know is: How do I open 2 (or more) Acrobat documents SIDE-BY-Side, so I can see the both at the same time?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/30/2016
Software technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

SideBySide view, would mean you have to run the application twice, each in its own seperate window, and then size the windows to fit on screen.

.

This can be done by what is called snap or pull out tabs as individual windows. To do this, select a tab and drag the thumbnail that appears away from the toolbar, and then release the tab.