Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I am soooo close to finishing my first book. I just added

Customer Question

I am soooo close to finishing my first book. I just added several last minute pictures. When I try to "customize" the page with the new pictures, the page pixalaztes - gets full of tiny squares and diagonals of parts of pictures. When I exit "Customize" the page goes back to the pictures that I want on the page, but they are not in the arrangement that I want. Help
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Software category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

When you say you "customize" the page, can you please tell me the exact steps you take so that I can try to reproduce the problem?