Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have adobe acrobat standard 9 on my computer, purchased…

Customer Question
I have adobe acrobat standard...
I have adobe acrobat standard 9 on my computer, purchased upgrade; it will go through entire process up to the section where it states I have a valid serial number but a qualifying product could not be found on computer - I provided S/N for previous program - at pull down menu for previous version selection - there is nothing listed for acrobat 9... how can I complete the upgrade?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/28/2016
Software technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

What version had you upgraded from originally?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,