Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'am unable to re enter my account details as i have move to

Customer Question

i'am unable to re enter my account details as i have move to a different country i would like to continue and not lose my standing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: j yes i have been a pogo member for years and have moved to England from ausa usa
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what error messages you receive when you attempt to enter your account details? Also, I noticed that you had entered your question twice. I attempted to report one as a duplicate but was unsuccessful. Please contact customer service and ask them to th eduplicate question for you so you won't be charged twice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT HAPPY AT THE COST OF MY ANSWER NEVER GOT INTO MY ACCOUNT WITH POGO
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'd be happy to help you with this but i will need a little more information. if you would prefer a refund you may contact customer service at***@******.***. Please let me know if you wish to continue or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO THANKYOU