Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I got billed a second time PDF pack subs. I want to cancel…

Customer Question
i got billed a second...
i got billed a second time for adobe PDF pack subs. I want to cancel
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/26/2016
Software technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you Jerry?

This program doesnt work for us. I want to cancel . wasnt aware that i would be billed yearly

OK let me get your the number to be able to speak directly with Adobe to cancel the product. How long have you been using it?

1-***-***-****

You can also call your credit card or bank and ask that the money is refunded if for some reason Adobe gives you a hard time.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance! If I was helpful please rate my level of assistance at the top of your screen!