Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How can i change my old number from myIpod in order to be…

Customer Question
how can i change my...
how can i change my old number from myIpod in order to be able to install yahoo messenger ...i try with my new number and for some reason wont take it..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.

As long as the ipod is not longer associated with that Apple ID

Just go to Settings>Messages>Send and Receive and sign out of Messages. Wait a while and then sign back in.

Similar for Settings>Facetime.. Waiting your feedback or a rating

Please note I waiting your feedback to help you or a rating

Not much help, wound up going to geek squad in Dublin, no help then to Verizon and Apple finally was able to get straightedge out!

Thanks for the feedback take care