Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Lost in new version of Quark. Want to change the leading in…

Customer Question
Lost in new version of...
Lost in new version of Quark. Want to change the leading in a paragraph? Help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/25/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you tried the following keyboard shortcuts to adjust the leading?

To adjust leading:
Press Command - Shift - ; (to increase leading)
Press Command - Shift - ’ (to decrease leading)

If you are yet to typeset the paragraph, you can do the shortcut above so that the paragraph will be typed in the leading that you have set. If the paragraph was already typed and you just want to adjust the leading, then you need to highlight or select the paragraph, then do the keyboard shortcut to apply it to the selected paragraph.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess