caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I sign on to my service, which is AOL. When I enter my

Customer Question

I sign on to my service, which is AOL. When I enter my password ***** get into my account, the screen goes blank.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir just to clarify when you try to open your AOL email account it shows blank screen instead of your emails am i correct?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Are you using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome to open AOL email?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you… Hope you well if you like I can assist you or log on to your machine to help you .. Waiting your feedback

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note I waiting your feedback to help you

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.