Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cut Pro tting the space bar is supposed to pause the video…

Customer Question
for Final Cut Pro hitting...
for Final Cut Pro hitting the space bar is supposed to pause the video but when I do it it goes later in the video for some reason. Anyway, it doesn't pause it. What other keyboard shortcut can i use? or what other suggestions do you have? Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
1/24/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please go to Window -> Revert to Original Layout and see if it fix your problem for you. Waiting your feedback or a rating

No luck. I quit and reopened the program. Pause throws the playhead almost to the end of the video.

Thanks for the feedback please confirm the keyboard language for me . Waiting your feedback

english

Sorry I want you to confirm in setting on your software your keyboard languages please.

how would i do that?

see if you can see a bottom on top what show you the setting for setup.Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you

I'm sorry i have no idea what this means -

"see if you can see a bottom on top what show you the setting for setup"

Okay thanks for the feedback can you go to setting in the software screen ?? If yes what do you see ??